Established in 2008
China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
- -Society that performs and supports world-class academic research in the field of Neurogastroenterology and motility
- -Society that offers standard of care for quality improvement of patient's life in Asia
- -Society with active academical and human exchanges based on humility and authenticity
- -Society providing the foundation of education and training for young Asian scientists
The mission of ANMA is to promote the highest level of academic exchanges and research on functional gastrointestinal diseases and to provides the best guidelines for medical care and health care in Asia.
- -To pursue a standardized care of patients suffering from gastrointestinal (GI) motility disorders and functional GI diseases in Asia
- -To do research on these diseases in Asia
- -To exchange knowledge in these diseases through regular conferences and meetings
- -To encourage and advance the knowledge in GI motility and functional GI diseases in Asia in all possible ways
Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility
Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (JNM) is the joint official journal of the Korean Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility. The Thai Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society, Japanese Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, Indian Motility and Functional Disease Association, Chinese Society of Gastrointestinal Motility, South East Asia Gastro-Neuro Motility Association, Taiwan Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society, and Asian Neurogastroenterology and Motility Association were combined into the Journal in January 2010 after the title change from the Korean Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, published from 1994 to 2009.
The aim of the Journal is to foster and promote research activities in the area of the motor, sensory and functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. The Journal provides researchers with access for publication of their research results in the field of neurogastroenterology and motility.